Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
Protects against seasonal and environmental threats
High in antioxidants, which are essential to overall health
Uplifting to the mind and body
Cold pressed from the peel, Wild Orange is one of the top selling essential oils due to its energizing aroma and multiple health benefits. High in monoterpenes, Wild Orange possesses stimulating and purifying qualities, making it ideal to enhance immunity when seasonal threats are high. As with many citrus peel oils, Wild Orange contains powerful antioxidants that help maintain overall health. It can be taken daily to cleanse the body or used on surfaces as a natural cleaner. Diffusing Wild Orange will energize and uplift the mind and body while purifying the air. Wild Orange enhances any essential oil blend with a fresh, sweet, refreshing aroma.
- Use in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
- Add a drop to your water every day for a burst of flavor and to promote overall health.
- Diffuse to uplift mood and energy levels and to freshen the air.
- Energize the mind and body. Dispense one to two drops in the palm of your hand along with equal parts Peppermint and Frankincense. Rub palms together and inhale deeply from palms, then rub on the back of neck.
- During colder temperatures, take one to two drops of Wild Orange in a capsule to support a healthy immune system.
- During clean up, use Wild Orange to cleanse and purify countertops, tables and other surfaces.
- To improve your home’s scent and to purify the air, place a few drops on your air filter.
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent.
- Before a stress filled day, diffuse for an energizing and revitalizing aroma.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Application: Aromatic, Topical, Internal, Neat
Extraction Method: Cold pressed/expressed
Aromatic Description: Sweet, fresh, citrus
Main Chemical Components: Limonene
Plant Parts: Peels
Blends With: Cinnamon, frankincense, geranium and lavender
Body Systems Affected: Digestive and Immune, Skin
These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any of these products.