PRIMARY BENEFITS OF SPEARMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
- Digestive system support
- Relaxes nerves and muscles
- Promotes healthy respiratory function
- Acts as a disinfectant
- Antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral
Spearmint has been used for centuries for its digestive benefits. Its sweet, refreshing aroma is cleansing and uplifting, making it ideal to evoke a sense of focus and positive mood.
Historically Spearmint has been used to relieve hiccoughs, colic, nausea and indigestion, flatulence, headaches, sores and scabs.
It is not as intense as peppermint and contains less menthol, which many consider harmful. Used in gums, toothpaste and mints, and can be added to food for flavoring.
Used to help clear the sinuses and as a decongestant. Great for respiratory and bronchial issues. May also help with depression, headaches and migraines, and bring about a feeling of well-being.
- Diffuse for uplifting mood and focus
- 1 to 2 drops in a glass or water for stomach upset
- Apply to toothbrush before brushing for a refreshing breath and healthy gums
- Add to food for flavoring and to promote digestion
- Make a healthy and minty ice tea by adding a drop or two to glass or pitcher
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any of these products.
Spearmint Essential Oil