Sun-Oven Roasted Butternut Squash
Delicately seasoned roasted butternut squash. Makes a delicious side dish. Using a Sun Oven allows the roasting without heating up your kitchen.
, cut in 1″ pieces
freshly ground black pepper
1. Take out sun oven to preheat.
2. In medium bowl mix avocado oil, onion powder, , garlic powder, tuscan seasoning, sea salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Cut squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds. Save seeds for roasting later if desired.
4. Cut squash into 1″ cubes and add to bowl with avocado oil mixture. Mix to throughly coat squash with the oil and spice mixture.
5. Spread evenly in roasting pan, add 1/4 cup water and cover.
6. Place in sun oven and cook for 40 minutes, stir and continue cooking for about 25-30 minutes or until tender..
Don’t have a Sun Oven, you can roast these in a regular oven at 350 degree F.
Enjoy this post? Share with your friends!
Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
Click to share on Yummy (Opens in new window)