PRIMARY BENEFITS OF PATCHOULI
- Grounding, balancing effect on emotions
- Helps relieve anxiety, stress, and depression
- Promotes a smooth, glowing complexion
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and skin imperfections
Patchouli is a bushy herb from the mint family with stems reaching two or three feet in height and bearing small, pink-white flowers.
Easily recognized for its rich, musky-sweet fragrance, Patchouli is regularly used in the perfume industry as well as in scented products such as laundry detergents and air fresheners. Patchouli is beneficial to the skin in many ways. It is often used to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, minor skin irritations, and stretch marks and to promote a smooth, glowing complexion. The fragrance of Patchouli provides a grounding, balancing effect on emotions.
- Combine with Peppermint and apply to the forehead, temples, or back of the neck to help with feelings of tension.
- Apply one to two drops to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, or problem skin areas, or add to your favorite moisturizer.
- Combine with Vetiver and apply to the bottoms of feet to help calm emotions.
- Add to daily moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Add three to four drops in a diffuser to help provide grounding and balance emotions.
- Apply one to two drops to back of neck after a long day of work.
- Promotes a smooth, glowing complexion.
- Recognized for its musky-sweet aroma.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any of these products.
Patchouli Essential Oil
For more information on this or any other essential please leave a comment below or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org