PRIMARY BENEFITS OF LIME ESSENTAIL OIL
- A powerful antioxidant that supports healthy immune function
- Positively affects mood with stimulating and refreshing properties
- Used as an aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser
- Promotes emotional balance and well-being
- May help with anxiety and blood pressure
- Improving clarity of thought
- Increasing energy
Cold-pressed from the peel of fresh limes, Lime essential oil is refreshing and energizing in both aroma and taste. Limes are frequently used in entrées and beverages for their fresh, citrus flavor. In the 18th century, British sailors drank lime juice daily to prevent scurvy while at sea, thus giving British seamen the nickname “Limeys.”
Lime essential oil contains powerful antioxidants that ward off free radicals and enhance immunity. Due to its high limonene content, Lime provides internal cleansing benefits and can be diffused to help purify the air. It’s also an effective and natural surface cleaner.
Lime is known for its ability to uplift mood, and balance and energize the mind and body. The fragrance of lime essential oil is fresh and lively that is stimulating and refreshing. It may help one to overcome exhaustion, depression and listless.
Lime is frequently used in facial and body cleansers for its purifying properties and uplifting scent. Some believe, although it’s not verified, that inhaling the fragrance may stimulate the muscles around the eyes.
- Diffuse to cleanse the air and uplift your mood.
- Put some Lime on a cotton pad to help remove grease spots and sticker residue.
- Add a drop of Lime to your drinking water for enhanced flavor and antioxidants.
- Add 1 drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo for added cleansing properties.
- Supports healthy immune function.
- Combine with Melaleuca for a soothing scalp massage.
- Add a drop to your salsa.
- Diffuse while studying and then apply to wrists again while testing on those subjects.
- Blends with Cedarwood, Black Pepper, and Cilantro.
- Replace your sugar beverage with a drop of lemon and lime in water for a refreshing flavor.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any of these products.
Lime Essential Oil