PRIMARY BENEFITS OF JUNIPER BERRY
- Supports healthy kidney and urinary function
- May benefit problematic skin areas
- Relieves mental sluggishness
- Acts as a natural cleansing and detoxifying agent
- Helps relieve feelings of tension and stress
Derived from the coniferous tree, Juniper Berry essential oil has a rich history of traditional uses and therapeutic benefits. The essential oil has been used for arthritis, digestive ailments or overeating, gout and cystitis.
Juniper Berry acts as a natural cleansing agent, both internally and externally. Juniper Berry supports healthy kidney and urinary function and is very beneficial to the skin.
Its woody, spicy, yet fresh aroma has a calming effect that helps relieve tension and stress. When diffused, Juniper Berry helps to cleanse and purify the air often relieving the effects of hay fever.
The use of juniper berry oil has been known for the cleansing of the spirit and removing negative energy. Referred to as the Queen of the Night, the berries were said to be hung over the doorways for protection from evil spirits in medieval times.
- Add 1–2 drops to water or citrus drinks as part of a natural cleansing regimen.
- Apply 1 drop to problematic skin areas to promote a clear, healthy complexion.
- Diffuse with citrus oils to freshen and purify the air and to lessen feelings of stress.
- Reduces the appearance of skin blemishes. Natural skin toner.
- Diffuse for positive feelings.
- May be helpful with depression and energy.
- May also help with coughs, infections, aching muscles, ulcers and urinary infections.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any of these products.