PRIMARY BENEFITS OF FENNEL ESSENTIAL OIL
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Supports a healthy respiratory system
- May help promote healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation
- Antiparasitic, antiseptic and antispasmodic
- Expectorant, antitoxic and diuretic
- Provides relief from menstrual discomfort
Fennel can grow up to six feet in height and has delicate, feathery leaves. The history of Fennel use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were said to have consumed Fennel to make them strong and ready for battle. Victorious Egyptian and Roman warriors were awarded garlands of fennel believed to bestow strength, courage and longevity.
Fennel is best known for its distinct licorice aroma and taste, yet its ability to promote healthy digestion is equally noteworthy. May be used for colic, constipation, nausea and obesity.
Fennel may help support the health of the lungs and respiratory tract and can be added to water or tea to help fight sweet tooth cravings.
May help with someone struggling with self-doubt, lack of motivation, or low self-esteem. Known to help emotionally and spiritually to support a person’s confidence. Helps to promote better self-image, confidence and motivation.
- Rub Fennel on your stomach or on the bottom of your feet to help ease menstrual or digestive discomfort.
- Put a drop of Fennel under your tongue to help fight sweet tooth cravings.
- Add to desserts for an additional depth of flavor.
- Add 1–2 drops in a glass of warm water or tea to help settle digestive upset.
- Take internally to support healthy respiratory function
- May help to support the health of the lungs and respiratory tract.
- Use with fractionated coconut oil for a soothing abdominal massage.
- Diffuse in your home or office to encourage a productive day.
- Apply to skin for a calming, soothing effect.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any of these products.
Fennel Essential Oil
For more information on this or any other essential oil please leave a comment below or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org