PRIMARY BENEFITS OF CLOVE
- Powerful antioxidant properties
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Helps clean teeth and gums
- Stimulating and energizing
- Insect repellant
The health benefits of clove oil can be attributed to its antimicrobial, antifungal, antiseptic, antiviral, aphrodisiac and stimulating properties. The essential oil comes from the bud of an evergreen tree and is used in treating a variety of health disorders including toothaches, indigestion, cough, asthma, headache, stress and blood impurities.
Clove has been used for years in dental preparations, candy, and gum for its flavor and ability to cleanse the mouth, yet it provides a myriad of benefits. Its main chemical component, eugenol, makes it a very stimulating and energizing essential oil that can be used as a warming massage oil.
Clove contains powerful antioxidant properties and supports cardiovascular health when taken internally. As a cooking spice, it adds a spicy flavor to any dish or dessert while providing internal health benefits. One drop can clean the teeth and gums while promoting fresh breath.
Historically it has been used for skin infections, digestive issues, intestinal parasites, childbirth and toothache. Clove was used by the Chinese for diarrhea, hernia, bad breath and bronchitis. The French used it for impotence, intestinal parasites, memory deficiency, pain, plague, toothache and infected wounds.
- Place one drop in two ounces of water and gargle for a soothing effect.
- Helps to clean the teeth and gums while promoting fresh breath.
- Combine with hand and body lotion for a warming massage.
- During your nightly routine, add one drop to your toothbrush before applying toothpaste.
- After your six month cleaning at the dentist, apply one drop to teeth and gums.
- Clove essential oil contains powerful antioxidant properties.
- During the Fall and Winter season, diffuse three drops Clove, two drops Cinnamon, and one drop Wild Orange for an invigorating scent.
- Place two to three drops in a Veggie Cap and take internally to support cardiovascular health.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Application: Aromatic, Tropical, Internally, Diluted
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Very spicy, warm, woody with sub-note of leather
Main Chemical Components: Eugenol
Plant Part: Bud
Blends With: Basil, Bergamot, Cinnamon Bark, Clary Sage, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Peppermint, Rose, Rosemary, and Ylang Ylang
Body System(s) Affected: Cardiovascular, Digestive, Immune and Respiratory Systems
Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any of these products.
Clove Essential Oil
For more information on this or any other essential oil please leave a comment below or email me at: email@example.com