PRIMARY BENEFITS OF CALMING BLEND
- Creates a perfect escape with its calming, renewing fragrance
- Promotes relaxation and a restful sleeping environment
- Diffuses into a subtle aroma, ideal for relaxation
- Lessens feelings of tension and calms emotions
- Can be worn as a natural perfume
This Calming blend calms the mind, relaxes the body, and soothes the soul, providing a safe haven from life’s daily stressors. The essential oils in this must-have blend were meticulously chosen to lessen feelings of tension, calm emotions, and leave a peaceful feeling.
A relaxing blend that is used to help calm and soothe feelings of stress or anxiety. Perfect for calming the nerves and emotions after a long day or during times of stress. By relaxing the body, more blood is able to flow to the brain.
Calming Blend is the perfect blend to diffuse at bedtime for a restful night’s sleep, to calm a restless baby or child, or to help reduce feelings of worry and stress so many of us feel. Calming Blend combines the soothing scents of Lavender, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, and Ylang Ylang with the warming aromas of Hawaiian Sandalwood and Vanilla Bean to create a prized essential oil blend that every home, family, and individual needs.
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to to help wind down before going to sleep.
- Diffuse to help promote relaxation and decrease stress.
- Apply to an aromatherapy necklace to help reduce anxious feelings throughout the day
- Add 2 to 3 drops to a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a peaceful, renewing aroma.
- Creates a perfect escape with its calming, renewing fragrance.
- Promotes relaxation and a restful sleeping environment.
- Diffuses into a subtle aroma ideal for relaxation.
- Lessens feelings of tension and calms emotions.
- Diffuse at a family reunion when tensions may run high.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any of these products.