PRIMARY BENEFITS OF BERGAMOT
- Calming and soothing aroma
- Promotes healthy, clear skin
- Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits
Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring special climate and soil in order to thrive.
Italians have used Bergamot for years to reduce feelings of stress and to soothe and rejuvenate skin. In Greece, the unripe fruits are used as sweetmeats, eaten by the spoonful as a dessert or with coffee.
Bergamot is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming, making it ideal to help with anxious and sad feelings. It is also purifying and cleansing for the skin while having a calming effect.
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Diffuse for a sense of self confidence.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Add one to two drops to your favorite skin care product for added cleansing properties.
- Calming and soothing aroma.
- Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime for a sense of calm and harmony.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Extraction Method: Cold pressed/expressed
Aromatic Description: Citrus, spice, with a high floral note
Main Chemical Components: Limonene, linalyl formate
These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any of these products.
Bergamot Essential Oil
For more information on this or any other essential please comment below or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org